You know the story. It's a love story.
Our lovers are from different worlds — one wealthy, one not. The poor girl has fallen in love with the Gentleman Snarker, or the Unlucky Everydude secretly courts the daughter of the richest man in town. And she loves him too. Maybe it was Love at First Sight. Maybe she has a habit of slipping out to the seedier side of town for a night of fun. Maybe they've been friends their whole lives and the difference in status never really mattered. Will their love be enough to let them be happy together?
Note that the roles aren't locked by gender: a working-class girl who loves a rich boy also fits this trope, as do two lovers of the same gender.
How To Play
- Comment with your character, putting the standard information somewhere in it. You also may want to specify your preferences or where your character would fall on the spectrum.
- Tag others! Feel free to use the RNG.
- Have fun and be respectful to others.
( Adapted from here. )
Dating is, when you think about, really weird. It's a totally different thing for different people. Some are friends for years before they date; others start dating on the same day they met. Sometimes, there's a lot mushy stuff involved; other times, the couple acts just like friends. None of this is necessarily right or wrong.
Whatever it is, your character and the character you reply to are now dating. How? That's up to you. Whether it be awkward or not, the relationship will be uniquely theirs.
How to Play
-Comment with your character and preferences.
-Reply to others.
( Read more... )
THE sexual baggage MEME
The media paints a beautiful picture of sex as the most important, most important thing in life. There could be a glimmer of truth in that; sex can be good, wonderful even. But not everyone is fortunate enough to have the best relationship with physical intimacy. You can relate, can't you? Sex is something you're not always so sure about. It's not because of the person you're with, not really, but the act itself brings up unfortunate baggage. There's parts of your body or old injuries you're not too proud of or don't want to think about. You don't like people touching you. You've always been taught that sex was dirty, unclean. In your past, events or traumas occurred that make you less than thrilled to present any kind of vulnerability. Whatever the case may be, sexual intimacy opens a whole Pandora's Box for you.
But you're with someone, someone you may even love, and you want to be with them. You want to try and do this for them and, in the end, for yourself. Of course, it will be easier said than done, and you'll need the full cooperation of that partner. Or maybe you are that partner, trying to understand how to make your lover comfortable. Whatever the case, you may have your work cut out for you - yet if you're truly willing to understand each other, the results can be more than worth it. If they're not? That's all right, too. Everyone has to move at their own pace.
HOW TO PLAY
The search parties are out, the flags are raised, because you're missing. Gone without a trace, really.
Or are you?
There's a suspect in your disappearance, someone who absolutely had to take you away by force. The picture's clear to all outside parties.
Except it isn't that clear cut. You've left, yes, and you've been taken, of course, but you weren't strong-armed into it. You went with this person, this suspect, of your own free will. Because you love them, because you can't be together otherwise, because they offer a better opportunity regardless of your feelings towards them, because you want to escape someone else you know for certain you can't love, or just because you can.
Those people who believe you've been snatched away, they don't get it. They don't know you were given a choice...you took it.
Are you tired of building up to the act? Do you sometimes wish for a chance to skip the conversation and go straight for the scenario you've always wanted to experience?
In that case, rejoice! This meme was made for you.
- Post with your character in the middle of having sex.
- Any scenario and level of description is allowed!
- Other characters reply as your character's partner in that fuck!
- Keep going and finish the act.
- Go for another round or have fun with cuddling and afterplay.
- Have fun!
When playing smut, as with most rp, sometimes you have a problem --- well, a problem that becomes two-fold. Maybe you have an idea, some inspiration that strikes you, but it's not fully formed. There's not enough here to make a proper post; or, perhaps, you don't have the place to do so or the person who may be interested in it. The other problem is that there is no meme to cater to this specific idea, because most memes have their own, built-in prompts that don't exactly fit.
Well, this meme kills two birds with one sexy stone. Here, you, the top commenter, provide only what you're interested in. This "idea" can be anything: a vague concept ("x, my boy character, crossdressing and having sex with a girl"), a picture, a lyric, a list of options, or a full-fledged starter. The only requirement is that your comment contain something. Everything else will follow, and others will show their creativity from what you've posted.
SPORTS ANIME AU MEME
IT'S TIME. You've been through the training, you're doing your best, you've gained the trust of your teammates, and now you're going to push forward though your competition on the way to glory. Maybe you win, maybe you lose, but your friends will always be your friends and your rivals will always be... well, your rivals.
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Where are you?
- At a small town antique store, watching a rooster statue get bought by an 85 year old woman.
- Isla Nublar, or the closest equivalent thereof. You're going to a theme park called Jurassic Park. There's cloned dinosaurs and there's no way this could go wrong.
- An ancient shrine that's rimed with age and full of sacred energy.
- An old motel located in a quieter part of the city. An infamous murder happened there.
- A used car (or closest setting equivalent thereof - horses and spaceships work) dealership.
- In an old shed. It appears to have farming tools. Mistakes were made.
- About to go through a drive-thru liquor store. More mistakes will be made shortly.
- A lighthouse. A storm is coming.
- Kinko's or the closest setting equivalent thereof. ...it makes sense in context.
- Somewhere else.
What are you doing there?
- You just got the wrong number/place/person and all of this was a mistake. Blind dates. Mistaken identity. You were drunk when boarding the boat and meant to go to Brazil instead of Isla Nublar. A teleportation spell went awry. Your spaceship had engine troubles and now here you are.
- You're going someplace you probably shouldn't be going. Espionage? Curiosity? Some other reason? No matter what the reason is, you're tresspassing.
- Dealing with the aftermath of some kind of bitter disappointment, terrible defeat, tragic loss, or horrible rejection. Or maybe it was not that bad, but...still. Gotta go through the process. You're drowning your sorrows in photocopies, dinosaur themed cocktails, or an old shed because mistakes were made.
- Hunting for something! You might be the hunter or you might be the hunted; you might be searching for someone or something like a book, but no matter what it is you probably won't be there for long.
- Gearing down for the last, great, desperate fight before reinforcements/the final boss is defeated/your side loses/some other reason. In more mundane settings you might one of the only employees working for the next five hours. It's probably going to be a long day/night/whenever it takes place. The calm before the storm.
- Dealing with a monster transformation - yourself or someone else. You got bitten by a vampire, or you know someone who has. Or, if not a vampire, then zombies, pixies, werewolves...whatever.
- You got a prophecy- you know, you know, but hear you out. You probably thought it was nonsense but the cat really did do the thing, and then there was that thing with the paint and now you're here. Maybe you want to warn someone before it's too late. Maybe you want to just get popcorn. Or maybe you want to confront the people you're sure are trying to scam you. Or maybe it's something else. Spy intel disguised in the form of a fortune? Who knows.
- There is a bomb, or, if not a bomb, some other situation in which if you fuck up a bunch of people are going to die really quickly. You're the only person who can disarm this situation. Don't screw up.
- You got kidnapped, just woke up, and some evil mastermind is telling you that you need to run around solving puzzles like you're Professor Layton for a few hours. Bomb collars may be involved. Something like that.
- As these options suck? Something the fuck else.
The ＴＯＯＫ ＹＯＵ ＩＮ Shipping Meme
They were on your front door, in your yard, or on the street, confused and clearly in no position to fend for themselves; in a worst case scenario, they were bruised and battered, possibly close to death. Bleeding heart or not, you can't just be so cruel as to let them suffer. They need a place to stay, and you'll open your home to them...long enough to get back on their feet, anyway.
Speaking of feet, the shoe could be on the other one. You're worse for the wear - in a new place, possibly injured, certainly not in the best state of mind. You could not even remember how you got here or who you are to get here, for that matter. You may not want to remember. Whether willing or not so willing, you're in no position to turn down help, especially if said helper won't take no for an answer. No matter how dedicated you are to looking after yourself, there's only so much you can do in your position.
The two of you are staying together, at any rate. Only for a while, the plan is. But after said while, even though strength and confidence is returning to the injured, there's something a little different between you two. It could be the close quarters, the kindness shown, or a number of things, but quietly, softly, feelings have grown. Could more confusion and hurt spring from this? What about when it's time to go? Can the temporary resident leave as easily as they intended? You're so close now, perhaps a little while longer can't do any harm...
...until whatever it was that put them in such a perilous position in the first place comes back, and there could be "justice" for anyone who's dared to help.
- Comment with your character and preferences. Say if you'd rather play the taken in or the person taking them in.
- Reply to others.
( BEHIND HERE )
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
-Okay so you're sitting around a sweet-ass bonfire in the countryside
-or on a beach
-or under the fucking water for all I care, fuck science, it's your choice
-There's probably like, s'more making or hotdog roasting too, who the fuck cares
-And cheesy sing-a-long songs
-And possibly even underwear burning or like throwing random things into the fire
-Or even dancing naked around it like the satanic witches you are.
-Since y'all are suckers for romance the bonfire is pretty fucking romantic
-It can also be pretty fucking platonic because let's face it sometimes you want to do shit with friends
-Just roll with the scenario, have fun, and enjoy the fucking bonfire because it really looks fucking awesome
MAKING MAGIC MEME
Magic is something intensely intimate. Whether it's something inherent in you from when you're born or something drawn out in rituals and summonings, it's full of depth and wonder and potential dangers. Maybe you're showing someone that doesn't have magic what you can do, maybe you're sharing magic with someone you love, winding things together. Maybe you're heading out with some friends to make a salt circle and do some summoning. The point is you're not in it alone. You're sharing in this intimate experience whether it's new for you or old hat. Take care of yourselves and each other; hope that the person you know isn't prejudiced against magic.
They may be a rambler, a gambler, always on the run, a wanted criminal, someone with a higher calling, or just not the type to spend time with you (which may be fine by you), yet somehow, they'll always find their way back to your door. And they'll, again and again, find themselves wanting you, for support, for healing, for feeling alive, for venting frustration and anger, for anything and everything at all.
You'll welcome them with open arms...and an open heart, because you want them close, too.
How this works.
✪Post with your Character! Name and series go in the header.
✪Go find another character! Go anon and ask them questions. They can be as ridiculous, serious or random as you want.
✪Go answer the ones people have left for you!
No matter how much they care for the other person and want to be with them, some people simply can't dive head first into relationships. Little things that form intimacy and romance, little acts we take for granted - being close, holding hands, kissing, showing affection in public - they won't or can't do...at least not right off the bat. Something in their past, their experiences, their trauma, or even their personality holds them back. For both them and the person they're "dating," as it were, this can lead to a frustrating experience.
Still, steps can be taken towards letting the walls fall down. Little, tiny steps, but those can mean the world all the same.
One With the help of a partner, one person warms up.
Two Both sides of this couple are learning how to be in a relationship and to be open.
Talking → A relationship can't exist if there's not some communication, so either learn to use your words or become so close you can speak without them.
Spending Time → Even such mundane occurrences as watching TV or cooking together is new ground.
Touching → You might just find you enjoy reaching out and touching them.
Kissing → Another kind of touch, when you think about it.
Cuddling → ...at least they're warm and, hopefully, soft.
Sleeping → You're at your absolute weakest when you're asleep. It shows trust to doze off around this person.
Public Display → It's one thing to be in love in private, but showing you care in public is a different story.
Kind Words → Three little words (more or less) are all it takes. Why, then, are they so hard to get out?
Sex The ultimate stumbling block to some. To be laid blissfully bare is to truly let your guard down.